4 September 2015

SUMMER NOTES AND PICTURES: PART #1


I'm not going to say that summer is "almost" over because it is over. Today it was raining cats and dogs for the whole morning and I even had to wear my wellies. Although it's still hot where I live and I have a week of holidays left, the whole "back to school" vibe is really upsetting me... To properly say goodbye to those tree months of wonderful holidays, I wanted to gather some pictures I have captured and share them in here. They may not be completely related with summer, but they have been taken during my summer break.


Ripped jeans and neon sneakers. I have had these pants since I was in primary school. They are from Zara and I bought them in the kids' section. Even though many years have passed, they still fit me. When they ripped I thought it was the right time to get rid of them, but now homeless jeans (that's how I like to call them, with no offence) are in so I will continue wearing them until they totally break.



When you have a beautiful city, like Barcelona, an hour away from where you live, you can't help but visit it very often. I don't usually go to tourist places such as Sagrada Família, that's why I decided to visit it and take some shots. If you ever get the chance to go there, don't miss it! It is totally worth it. (fact: there was an audiovisual playing that said that it would be finished in 2026...I wonder if it's true...).


Story time!! I went to this cafe to have something to eat before going to Sagrada Família. This young woman was sitting next to me and as soon as I saw her I knew that I wanted a picture of the scene. I didn't want to disturb her so I asked for permission to take the picture of her and she agreed. She was extremely nice with me. I regret not having given her the link of the blog, but in case she ever sees the picture I want to thank her (it was my first time asking a stranger for a picture). It may not be the most perfect photo ever but I really liked the way she was in there doing her stuff and writing. 




Last, but not least, my trip to the Netherlands. I have chosen three pictures from Amsterdam to share in here. It was the first time I took my new camera to a place where I could actually use it and I had an amazing time trying out all of its features. The trip was a great experience, I've decided that I want to go back there at some stage in my life... maybe study in there as well or something. Amsterdam, you stole my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment